01 DecRead more...
Robert and Lance discuss unique ways of increasing your sales and building a relationship with your list that take no extra time and deliver huge results
- Fred's Model: JV/Coaching/Backend
- Lance and Robert Model: Information products with software bundles
- Facebook Advertising
- What makes a great product?
- How to repurpose and resell?
- Starting from scratch with no list, no product, no name, etc
- How to leverage other people's lists and names
- Branding your name
- Why you need to give your up front sales away
- Only have 1 product? It's going to be hard to succeed
- Succeeding as a woman in business and marketing
- How to position yourself as an expert and not feel intimidated
- The sales intimidation game and how to beat it
- Why you need to be yourself in order to succeed
- Asking for reviews will increase the number - both positive and negative
- 92% of customers check reviews PRIOR to contacting a business
- You need a lot of good reviews - NOT perfect reviews
- Your UNHAPPY customers will leave more reviews than your HAPPY customers
- How do you deal with unhappy customers
- 80% of buyers ignore reviews that are older than 6 months
- Need constant, ongoing reviews
- Yelp and G+ have announced will start removing older reviews
- How to turn an unhappy customer into a raving fan!
- How a simple phone call can create a loyal customer
- Why all 5 star reviews could hurt your business